Due to popular demand, we are excited to now be offering VIRTUAL appointments and at-home try-on for brides with 2020 and early 2021 weddings! Here's the scoop...
• Your planned wedding date
• Your budget, general style, street size
If we feel we can help you, we will follow up with a phone call to get to know you and understand your needs / wants
2. With the information we have, we will determine which designers and specific gowns we think would be your jam! We will send you an email with our suggestions, and arrange a Zoom consultation
3. Hop on a Zoom call with us so we can show you your short list up close and personal! It’s the best way to see all the details.
4. By this point we should have some gowns shortlisted! For security we will collect a deposit, and arrange to get you those gowns for a home try-on! Woo hoo!!
5. It’s try-on time! We will send you up to 4 gowns, along with clamps and a measuring tape so you can ensure the perfect fit! We can also hop on another Zoom call with if you like, to walk through questions, colour options and customizations
6. Final step - celebrate! Hopefully by this point you have found your gown and can check that box (phew!)
Pricing for this service:
-A $150 security deposit per gown (limit 4) will be charged to your credit card. Your credit card number will be held securely until the gowns are returned to us on a designated, pre-determined date.
-If a gown is purchased (WOO HOO!), the entire security deposit will be credited back to you.
-If a gown is not purchased, the entire security deposit will be credited back to you, less a non-refundable $150 service fee.
- If you live locally, we are able to coordinate a contact-less pick up option, or curb-side drop-off may be offered for a fee. It is vital that social distancing be respected if utilizing this option.
- If you are an out-of town bride, your at-home try on will be limited to 3 gowns. Gowns will be shipped signature required and insured. The to and from shipping fee is $100 per box and will be credited towards your purchase (non-refundable if no purchase is made)
- Prior to us shipping out any gowns, a policy form will need to be signed
In order to keep you safe, gowns and packing material will be disinfected and/or steamed at high temperatures between each appointment.
We are so excited to be able to help brides find their gown, despite the current global circumstances! Remember, if you are a 2020 or early 2021 bride, you need to be thinking about ordering!
THANK YOU for thinking of us!!